As you can probably tell by my hair colour, this picture was taken before I coloured it darker. In between then and now quite a few things have changed and new routines have had to be made. September is going to be all about nourishing my self. SO, here are some new ME resolutions.
1. Get my lazy ass back to the gym.
2. Sleep earlier. Eat healthier.
3. Use the weekends to go to at least one favourite Oslo spot and document it through pictures and text.
4. Stop giving John such a hard time. He's the best boyfriend I've ever had and he is good through and through. To try to make his life easier because he makes my life easier every day.
5. Oganise my treasured vintage rings and jewelry like I've managed to organise my closet. In fact, organise everything in my apartment in a systematic way. It shows that I appreciate what I already have.
6. To log off 30 minutes a week to reflect, write goals, and re-organise my thoughts.
Do you write goals for yourself and take time to reflect? I find it helpful.