Hello! Here in Oslo things are q.u.i.c.k.l.y returning to normalcy. Work starts on monday, and my week kicks off with two photoshoots for a Varier Furniture chair that has gotten a bit of a makeover. People have been asking me if I have any New Years resolutions and my answer has been no. But, now that I've been thinking about it, maybe I do have some after all:
1. To finally get my drivers license. I'm so very close now!
2. To always be at work at 8:30am or earlier. This is super easy for me in the summertime and so difficult in the winter months! Sleep is so important for my well-being and now that I have a son I need to be extra strict with myself so that I dont spend the day tired.
3. To save more money. I'm (pretty obviously) not the thriftiest girl on the block. Although I have two savings accounts that are given a tiny boost every month, my closet seems to be where I put the most of my extra money. I'm sure there are places where I could save without completely compromising on my love of le clothes.
4. To go on more dates with John now that our son is a little older. Although I love my son more than anything, some days I really miss my boyfriend!
5. To take more beautiful photographs.
6. To plan more. In general.
I am wearing a teddy coat from eBay, shirt from Theory, skirt from Costume for Bik Bok, sweater from Benetton, bracelet from Hermès, rose gold ring vintage, and bag from A.P.C