I thought I would do an outfit review for 2011, but I realized that even picking favourites was impossible... there are just too many outfits. Instead I randomly went through my hundreds of folders and picked a few that caught my eye.
Brace yourself for a long entry.
1. I wore a leather harness-belt from By Malene Birger during Oslo Fashion Week 2. I wore my favourite vintage dress from Hong Kong 3. I tried to get away with double denim 4. I played around with sheer dresses (this is one is from Asos) 5. I wore more double denim, and another pair of vintage Levi's
1. I bough a YSL arty oval ring and wore my favourite summer knit from JC 2. I found a perfect dress on sale at H&M and wore a beaded John Lewis bag which I received during a super fun press trip in London 3. I fell in love with Indiska and started buying a whole lot of blazers, this one is from Zara 4. I found The Perfect Sunglasses by Karen Walker
1. I wore silver jeans from Zara 2. I bought my first skirt from T by Alexander Wang 3. I wore this fluffy vest a lot 4. I experimented with capes 5. I wore red leather pants from By Malene Birger and bought my first pair of classic Louboutins 6. I wore vintage to the Vixen Blog awards where I won in the outfit category! The skirt cost me 30 kroner.
1. I was interviewed by StyleTV and wore my Miu Miu's and a trench coat from Henrik Vibskov 2. I started making plans for my very own online store (which is still in the works). I started looking at suppliers and found this dream of a dress 3. I still loved sequins, especially with rough boots.
1. Here I wore a skirt backwards for the zipper detail 2. I got my highest rating on lookbook.nu for this outfit, inspired by a top by Sonia Rykiel 3. I wore my first of many items from Dagmar 4. I tried to look like a lady, sometimes.
1. I wore my cateye sunglasses from Ray-ban a lot 2. I started preferring faux furs. This one I bought on ebay 3. I loved the necklaces from Fashionology.nl and made a DIY vest 4. These shoes were too painful to wear for long and I obviously didn't brush my hair 5. I loved this classic wool dress 6. I wore white. I almost never do.
Then I gave up! But... soon I will post my favourite outfit of 2011. It is none of these. Can you guess which one it is?
Here are some key-words from my 2011 style: vintage, cat-eye, double-denim, lady, dresses, knits!
I hope you picked up some outfit inspiration. :)